Rice County District Hospital is seeking an Emergency Room Screener. The ideal candidate would posses strong work ethic and would be dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of our community.
Rice County District Hospital prides itself in having a family-like atmosphere with great employee retention, excellent peer-to-peer support, and a friendly environment.
Responsible for screening all patients, visitors, and staff entering the facility for COVID-related symptoms/exposure, including performing temperature checks.
- Screens patients, visitors, and staff for COVID-related symptoms and exposure
- Performs routine temperature checks on patients, visitors, and staff entering facility
- Escorts patients and visitors to appropriate areas of the facility
- Maintains the screening area keeping it free of clutter and hazards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Greets patients, visitors, and staff with a friendly demeanor
- In a normal work day, may be required to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work with families and patients in compromised health situations
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with peers and employees
- Demonstrates kindness, courtesy and compassion to all patients, families, providers, coworkers, and visitors at all times
- Able to handle stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Friendly demeanor with aptitude for customer service
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or download and print the Employment Application. The application can be delivered in person or mailed to
Rice County District Hospital
Attn: Human Resources
619 South Clark
Lyons, KS 67554
Rice Community Healthcare does not discriminate employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.