RN Patient Care Coordinator
This position is Full Time. Benefits package available.
Candidate is required to pass a background check, a pre-employment physical, and a drug screen. HIPAA compliance is mandatory for all employees of the healthcare system.
Coordinating patient care, educating patients on chronic conditions, working at times as a clinic nurse
- Implementing and maintaining patient care plans
- Educating patients about their chronic conditions
- Spending a significant amount of time on the phone with patients
- Coordinating care with community partners
- Coordinating post-hospital plans of care
- Working closely with Doctors and Non-Physician Providers both in educational and nursing compacity
- Applicants should be highly self-motivated, with a passion for education and preventive healthcare
- Chronic care/patient educator is the primary responsibility, but will also be working as a clinic nurse at times
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
Education and Experience:
- Certified Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experience in patient education and clinic nursing is preferred but not required
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or download and print the Employment Application. The application can be delivered in person or mailed to
Rice County District Hospital
Attn: Human Resources
619 South Clark
Lyons, KS 67554
Rice Community Healthcare does not discriminate employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.