This position is full time. Competitive pay and excellent benefits package available.
Candidate is required pass a background check, a pre-employment physical, and a drug screen. HIPAA compliance is mandatory for all employees of the healthcare system.
Provides assistance to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Nursing Officer. Also supports the management team as necessary.
- Directly reports to and provides support to CEO, CFO, and CNO
- Coordinates Medical Staff Credentialing and keeps Medical Staff database updated
- Acts as the Governing Board Recording Secretary. Writes and prepares minutes of all applicable committee meetings
- Coordinates Hospital events and activities including reception, charity, and other events
- Manages the wireless phone plan for the organization and its employees
- In charge of leasing, buying, and scheduling maintenance and repair of most office machines
- Responsible for the programming and maintenance of organization-wide phone system
- Works with the marketing team to create attractive and cohesive marketing materials for the organization
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality with all information given or presented
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Proficient in email systems such as Gmail and Outlook
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with peers and members of management
- Demonstrates kindness, courtesy and compassion to all patients, families, providers, coworkers, and visitors at all times
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school,
- One year related experience and/or training, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to sit for extensive periods of time.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to differentiate between colors and shades of colors
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or download and print the Employment Application. The application can be delivered in person or mailed to
Rice County District Hospital
Attn: Human Resources
619 South Clark
Lyons, KS 67554
Rice Community Healthcare does not discriminate employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.