Part-Time Business Office Registration
This position is part time. Competitive pay available.
Candidate is required pass a background check, a pre-employment physical, and a drug screen. HIPAA compliance is mandatory for all employees of the healthcare system.
Part time position in the business office that greets visitors and patients into the facility. Hours are afternoons and evenings two to three days a week, and rotating weekend scheduling, including holidays.
- Receiving telephone calls into the hospital
- Registration of patients, and filing of patient documents
- Screening all patients and visitors entering the facility for COVID-related symptoms/exposure, including performing temperature checks.
- Ability to act independently and make decisions under stress.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- In a normal work day, may be required to stand and/or walk for 5 hours or longer with frequent bending and reaching.
- Work is performed inside a climate controlled area.
- Have visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with peers and employees.
- Demonstrates kindness, courtesy and compassion to all patients, families, providers, coworkers, and visitors at all times.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or download and print the Employment Application. The application can be delivered in person or mailed to
Rice County District Hospital
Attn: Human Resources
619 South Clark
Lyons, KS 67554
Rice Community Healthcare does not discriminate employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.