It’s normal to feel anxious about staying in the hospital. Please know you’re not alone. You will have an entire team focused on your health and well-being.
Patients will register at the front desk for the following services:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
Emergency Room patients will be registered in the ER patient registration room.
What items should I bring?
You will only need essential items, such as:
- Any equipment used in your care (i.e., crutches, prosthetics, hearing aids, eyeglasses, etc.)
What paperwork should I bring?
Please provide our hospital caregivers:
- A list of all medications, supplements or herbals, including dosages
- Living Will (if you have one)
- Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare (if you have one)
- Any physician orders
- Any pre-admission paperwork