Visitor Policy as it relates to COVID-19
This policy is designed with the safety of our patients and staff as a priority. If at any point you wish to have clarification of any part of this policy, please ask a member of our nursing staff or call Rice County District Hospital’s Administration Department at 620-257-7186.
The Visitor Policy is now assigned by color-coded levels and will be monitored by the members of our COVID committee and updated every 2 weeks based on the needs of our community and our patients.
As of 02/28/2022 the current level is: LEVEL 1 (Green)
View the Visitor Restrictions Grid for the full description of what each level entails
Level 1 (Green) Key Points:
- Two (2) visitors at one time per patient
- No children under the age of 12 are permitted to visit
- High-risk patients (COVID or COVID PUI (Person Under Investigation) are allowed 1 designated visitor for the duration of their stay.
- 3 Hall residents may have two (2) visitors at a time
- 2 primary caregivers of pediatric patients are permitted.
- 2 birth partners for laboring mothers and new moms are permitted
- Visiting hours are from 7am – 9pm
Thank you for continuing to allow us to serve the community that we call home!